Rockwood Capital is hiring a newly created position, Project Manager on the growing Client Strategies team in the New York office. The successful candidate will provide support in the development, strategic planning, and coordination of the firm's capital raising and investor relations activities. This position offers professional development as well as an opportunity to contribute to the overall success of Rockwood in a collaborative, team environment.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee the planning, management, and execution of various projects as they relate to capital raising across institutional and retail opportunities.
- Quarterback responses to client requests for both existing clients and prospects, corralling resources globally to deliver best-in-place responses.
- Lead efforts on requests for proposal (RFPs), requests for information (RFIs), due diligence questionnaires, quarterly/monthly client/consultant questionnaires, and ad-hoc requests.
- Compose written materials and presentations for existing and prospective clients, and ensure consistency, clarity, and cohesion of all marketing collateral.
- Drive all materials through the production process from compliance review to marketing approval to ensure the consistency of materials.
- Oversee the continuous monitoring and updating of key marketing and pitch-related materials.
Skills & Competencies
- The ideal candidate will possess five to ten years of working experience in a financial role, preferably related to real estate client relations.
- Shown ability to work with a variety of stakeholders to ensure timelines are met and deliverables are executed to the highest level.
- Demonstrated creativity and thought leadership in content creation, i.e., how funds are positioned in materials such as the PPM, DDQ, and flipbook.
- Broad institutional client experience (U.S. and non-U.S.).
- Knowledge of how cash flow, financial statements, reporting, IR performance, and benchmarking operate.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively with all levels of management. Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven dynamic environment. Demonstrated evidence of detail orientation.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, finance, business, or related field.
More About Rockwood Capital
Rockwood Capital is a real estate investment firm with offices in San Francisco, CA, New York, NY and Los Angeles, CA. Rockwood was founded in 1995 and provides debt and equity capital for core, core-plus, value-add and special situation real estate investment opportunities. Rockwood Capital manages over $12 billion of real estate on behalf of public and private pension plans; endowments; foundations; insurance companies, and high net-worth families and individuals.
Selection will be based solely on merit and will be without discrimination because of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, marital status, or disability. Rockwood Capital is an equal opportunity employer.
This job is no longer active.