The Analyst will work closely with the portfolio management, asset management, investor relations, accounting, and investment teams, with a primary focus on Square Mile Real Estate Private Equity funds. This position will assist in portfolio reporting, operational execution, and analytical support with an initial focus on quarterly investor reports for the full suite of Square Mile investment vehicles.
The Analyst will support Portfolio Management and Analytics for Real Estate Private Equity funds, taking a primary role in the completion of analyses, reports, ad-hoc requests, and projects. The Analyst will report on behalf of all Square Mile sponsored Real Estate Private Equity funds and separate account vehicles to existing investors, prospective investors, and other parties. The Analyst will create and refine processes that allow for scalable and efficient portfolio reporting, operations, and management.
- Support quarterly investor reporting process for Square Mile sponsored programs (Equity and Debt Funds).
- Coordinate with accounting, asset management, and related business units to assemble, analyze, and process operational and financial data.
- Support the portfolio management and capital raising teams in responding to requests and inquiries from limited partners, investors, and senior management.
- Engineer data infrastructure to streamline the aggregation and validation of proprietary information.
- Implement and improve operational and reporting-related business processes across the firm.
- Assist with administration of warehouse, subscription line, and other credit lines.
- Create department policies, procedures, and process documentation.
- Collaborate with the other team members on automation, efficiency improvement, and thought leadership initiatives.
- Perform other essential duties as assigned.
At USAA Real Estate our employees enjoy generous benefits packages including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401k, educational and professional designation assistance, business casual dress attire and much more! Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen. The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
USAA Real Estate is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans and Disabled.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS), preferably in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or Accounting.
- 0-2 years of applicable professional experience in a finance, real estate, or quantitative role.
- Advanced Excel and formatting skills.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, and project management skills.
- Willingness and flexibility to work extended hours as needed.
- Demonstrated understanding of advanced financial concepts and data analysis.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interface with all levels of internal employees and external parties in a polished and professional manner.
- Ability to build presentation-ready custom and flexible reports utilizing large data sets.
- Ability to conceptualize and learn complex financial mechanics and data.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment to achieve broader organizational goals.
- Experience within real estate, private equity, accounting, data management, investment management, or a reporting-based role.
- Capital Markets
- Financial Analysis
- Portfolio Management
Less than 1 year