LivCor is a real estate asset management firm headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. Formed in 2013, LivCor specializes in hands-on asset management of multi-family assets throughout the U.S. In collaboration with its operating partners, LivCor oversees the management of its assets furthering a mission of maximizing return for investors while offering best in class service to residents.
The Transactions Analyst will be critical to the growth of LivCor’s multifamily real estate portfolio by working on underwriting of new acquisition opportunities, execution of disposition objectives and supporting transactions through deal due diligence and otherwise. The Transactions Analyst will exhibit strong underwriting skills and a passion for multifamily real estate.
- Underwrite new multifamily acquisition opportunities in LivCor target markets
- Managing fully marketed disposition process from sell/hold analysis through close
- Assist in underwriting efforts related to all new acquisition activity, communicating with both Blackstone’s acquisition team as well as the LivCor team, particularly the Asset Management team members.
- Build/maintain financial models, review leases, property financials and third-party reports
- Perform investment due diligence particularly related to operational performance
- Perform targeted research projects
- Assist in the asset management of portfolio properties.
- Communicate with various acquisition and disposition process stakeholders exhibiting a high degree of social intelligence and discretion
- Some travel required
- 2-4 years of relevant real estate experience (asset management, operations, banking and/or acquisitions)
- Passion for real estate and investing
- Experience in multi-family real estate
- Bachelor's degree with course work in finance/business and real estate
- Demonstrated track record of high achievement in demanding professional and academic settings
- Superior analytical skills with proficiency in Excel and all Microsoft office applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, motivated, energetic and independent with strong interpersonal skills
Our company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements and business needs without regard to race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religion, disability, citizenship status, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status and or any other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email us.
- Property Management
2+ to 5 years