Founded in 2015, Value Partners Group LLC (“Value Partners”) is a New York based real estate investment company focused on the acquisition and management of multifamily buildings and apartment communities located in the Northeast, Pacific and Southern United States and specifically in cities that present opportunities in terms of favorable demographics, high job growth and a diverse economy.
Our goal is to consistently generate out-sized risk-adjusted returns for our clients through a variety of skills including creative acquisitions,“hands on” asset management, entrepreneurial re-positioning, and timely dispositions. These investments are structured across the real estate capital stack; however, we typically focus on traditional, controlling investments both with and without local operating partners.
Our objective is to provide investors with superior risk-adjusted returns through current cash flow and capital appreciation. We believes that to achieve above market returns in the current real estate investment climate, investors must rely on their investment manager’s ability to outperform the market. Our track record of out-performance is driven by an excellent transaction origination network, a disciplined and consistent underwriting process, sophisticated structured finance and capital markets skills and an entrepreneurial mindset.
• Assist in sourcing new acquisitions.
• Evaluate potential real estate acquisition opportunities and strategies;
• Support new acquisitions, due diligence.
• Research and analyze demographic, market, sector and property data; and
• Assist in other special projects and assignments as they may arise.
• Recently completed or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Real Estate, Business Administration, Finance, Engineering, Architecture, or other related field;
• Ability to multi-task
• Excellent quantitative, analytical, written and oral communication skills;
• Strong work ethic and problem solving skills;
• Enjoy working under time constraints and ability to excel under pressure; and
• Strong attention to detail.
- Asset Management
- Business Development
1+ to 2 years
Apply for this job