Pinnacle provides its team members with an exceptional company culture. Every team member plays a vital role at Pinnacle, so we provide them with the training, support and tools needed for success. Pinnacle offers exceptional career paths, and joining our team can lead to an exciting and fast-paced career. We are looking for true team-players who want to learn and advance in the industry.
We offer a total compensation and benefits package to help with your needs today and build for your future tomorrow. Pinnacle values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment. We offer a safe, healthy work environment for employees through a commitment to maintaining a drug-free workplace. At Pinnacle, success is about more than having a healthy bottom line, and we are committed to making Pinnacle an amazing and unique place to work for each member of our team.
About the job…..
The Vice President – Client Services is responsible for generating property management opportunities within the Eastern Division including working with a variety of institutional and private ownership groups.
- Interact with institutional, regional, and local multifamily investment companies to drive management opportunities to Pinnacle
- Develop specific strategies and goals per client target
- Coordinate client needs for acquisition support, due diligence, underwriting, development consulting, asset reviews, operating performance reviews, market analysis, and general support to existing clients in order to expand the business relationship and revenue stream to Pinnacle
- Leverage existing Pinnacle relationships and assimilate existing Pinnacle RVP relationships to cultivate business opportunities across the Pinnacle platform
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Interaction with all levels of Pinnacle as well as client groups
- Ability to demonstrate a strong relationship mentality to serve our client’s needs
- Experience in underwriting multifamily real estate
- Excellent knowledge of multifamily real estate operations and market trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven follow up skills and results
- Ability to maintain relationships over a long period of time
- Minimum of 7 years of multifamily operations and interacting with third party clients
- Proven track record of relationship building with institutional and private investors
- Bachelor's degree
- Business Development
7+ to 10 years
Apply for this job